Skip to content

Tel: +44 207 043 0648


Spanish Digital Nomad Visa

Moving to Spain with a Spanish Digital Nomad Visa

In Spain, international professionals working remotely for their companies are welcome. 
With Del Canto Chambers, the process is made very easy. You will be guided step-by-step by our dual-qualified professionals on how to transition to living in Spain under the rules and regulations of the Spanish Government (Ministerio de Asuntos Interiores) while respecting your own country’s tax and legal regulations. 

Remote Workers and Freelancers, transform your Work-Life Balance in Spain! Embrace the Spanish Digital Nomad Visa and benefit from the globally acclaimed Beckham Rule Tax advantages. Let Del Canto Chambers be your guide to a seamless and prosperous transition to this vibrant lifestyle.

Our Experts in Immigration Matters

Spanish Digital Nomad Visa. Are you eligible?

Our clients have the word

What are the benefits of the Spanish Digital Nomad Visa?

What makes Del Canto Chambers the right choice for you?

Del Canto Chambers’ dual-qualified, multilingual tax lawyers have handled over 500 complex cases from Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia. Discerning London-based and international clients, corporations, solicitors, and tax advisors count on our expertise.

You can more about what clients have to say, about working with Del Canto Chambers here below.

FAQs about Spanish Digital Nomad Visa:

A digital nomad visa is a type of visa that allows remote workers to live and work temporarily in a foreign country. It can be appealing to those who wish to experience new cultures while maintaining their remote employment. The visa provides flexibility and the opportunity to immerse oneself in a different environment.

Requirements may vary by country but commonly include having remote work with sufficient income, health insurance, and meeting specific country requirements. Evidence of employment, a valid passport, and, in some cases, a clean criminal record may also be required.

Taxation can vary by country. Some places may require you to pay local taxes, while others may have special tax agreements for digital nomads. It is crucial to research and understand the tax implications before applying for a visa.

Usually yes. Under Spanish tax regulations, if your spouse (not legally separated) and dependant children (i.e under 18) habitually reside in Spain, you are also assumed to live there. This is because Spanish law automatically presumes that your habitual place of residence is the same as your spouse and dependent.

To rebut this presumption you need to prove otherwise.

The duration of the visa varies by country, with many offering initial periods of 6 months to 1 year. Renewal is generally possible but requires meeting certain requirements, such as demonstrating sustainable income and complying with local laws.

The availability and accessibility of local services may depend on the country. Some places offer health and education services for temporary residents, while others may have restrictions. It is essential to research and plan to ensure your needs are met during your stay.


We will guide you through the Digital Nomad Visa application process

Del Canto Chambers specialists are constantly up to date with new legislative changes and aware of any Spanish tax and legal implications. Contact our Spanish legal and tax specialists to find out the best tax planning and corporate structures in your circumstances.

What do clients have to say?

Del Canto Chambers has a 5/5-stars client satisfaction on Google Review

Satisfied clients are among our highest priorities. See what other clients has to say about us on Google Review:

Articles & News

At Del Canto Chambers we are always sharing our knowledge and act as an active voice across different media. The following articles and news are related to and relevant for Real Estate Sale & Purchase and Spanish Tax Law.

If you wish to make an enquiry, please complete the form below. We will get back to you within 24 hours.

In accordance to the Bar Standards Board, we hereby inform you that you may contact us for a quotation.

Frequently asked questions