OUR EXPERTISES > MEDIA, SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT
International Private Clients
Global Private Client services
The Del Canto Chambers team provides our private clients direct access to tax and legal professionals who specialise in helping clients structure their domestic and international affairs in a legally sound and tax-efficient manner. Our goal is to ensure clients’ cross-border wealth is structured effectively for long-term preservation and in compliance with the demands of regulators.
- Wills and Inheritance Tax – of particular importance if you have overseas property or investments and wish to ensure you are in control of whom benefits from your legacy and mitigate tax on assets.
- Power of Attorney – to appoint trusted individuals to manage your property, business or investments and make important decisions on your behalf.
- Property – specialist legal and tax advice to ensure a smooth and cost-effective transaction.
- Tax strategy – to ensure your worldwide affairs are as organised and tax-efficient as possible
- Expats Tax Regimes – advice in which regimes may affect your world wide income.
- Tax residency – advice as to whether you are classed as tax resident or non-resident and implication this has on the amount of tax you are liable to pay.
- Visas – including ‘The Golden Visa’ that gives you access to all Schengen countries.
- Income tax – advice on income generated from overseas properties or investments to ensure you pay the appropriate tax.
- Tax inspections – advice if you are part of a tax investigation regarding overseas property or assets.
Our client base includes high net worth individuals and their families, often spanning several generations, from a wide number of jurisdictions including continental Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America. Such families and individuals with assets in multiple jurisdictions require specialised advice on the structuring of their affairs as failure to do so can lead to excessive tax on their estates and/ or penalties if they don’t meet their legal obligations.
Understanding family finances requires not only knowing our clients well and identifying their objectives, but also the nature of the investment and current market conditions. This is crucial to implementing the best possible strategy to achieving your tax and legal needs.
Our legal and tax specialists have a multi-jurisdictional understanding of leading issues and a commitment to exceptional client service. There is a large cross-border element to our work and we are accustomed to working with clients’ other advisors in these jurisdictions, often as the orchestrators.
Our Expert on International Private Clients
Why choose Del Canto Chambers?
Del Canto Chambers provides dual-qualified, multi-lingual tax lawyers, who have worked on over 500 cases throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, making us the counsel of choice for London-based and international clients, corporations, solicitors and tax advisers.
We have worked on several corporate cases including some of the worlds leading companies in media, luxury boats, football clubs, NGOs, investments and much more
GET IN TOUCH
Let us guide you on our services for media, sport & entertainment
Articles & News
At Del Canto Chambers we are always sharing our knowledge and act as an active voice across different media. The following articles and news are related to and relevant for Real Estate Sale & Purchase and Spanish Tax Law.
The Democratic Memory Law offers descendants of Spanish citizens the opportunity to obtain Spanish nationality. This law is designed to safeguard the Spanish citizenship rights
Yes, if you moved to Spain to run a business through a Spanish company as a director you may apply for the Beckham tax regime
Do I require a TIE card if I hold a Golden Visa or Digital Nomad Visa issued by a Spanish Consulate?
When it comes to obtaining Spanish residency as an investor or a Digital Nomad, there are often numerous inquiries and uncertainties surrounding the process, especially