Barristers in the International Legal Market. Barristers of England and Wales provide specialist advocacy and legal advisory services of the highest quality to clients around the world as follows:
• They primarily act as advocates in court proceedings (both in the courts of England and Wales and in many other jurisdictions), arbitrations, adjudications and mediations;
• They also act as arbitrators, adjudicators, and mediators where qualified to do so;
• They provide expert advice on matters governed by the law of England and Wales and (where permitted) other jurisdictions;
• They can be instructed to provide expert evidence on English law for foreign court proceedings; and
• They provide specialist legal opinions and other legal advisory services.
As lawyers in independent practice, barristers are able to offer their services at competitive rates and can be instructed on a flexible basis as and when their particular services are required. The Bar is an outward- looking profession with an international reputation for excellence. Its services are increasingly in demand throughout the globalised legal market. Lawyers from jurisdictions outside of England and Wales may instruct barristers directly, without needing to instruct an English law firm, in a range of international transactions and disputes.
This guide focuses on how barristers can help to provide solutions to a wide range of disputes and non-contentious legal problems. It explains the role of barristers and how they are well placed to assist with many types of legal issues. The guide also explains how you can instruct a barrister and features a list of barristers’ chambers which offer international legal services.
See the complete guide here
Del Canto Chambers.
Del Canto Chambers is a leading London Chambers specialising in commercial law and tax, both domestic and international.
We can offer you extensive advice and guidance in putting the right legal structure in place for your new business. Our legal experts can work with you throughout the life of your enterprise, ensuring that it has a sound basis and that all compliance issues are properly dealt with.
To make a no-obligation enquiry, please either call us now on:
+44 2070 430648 or Make An Online Enquiry.